Photos from Oh My Crafts.
This weekend craft is brought to you by Oh My Crafts
. Supplies Needed: Bo Bunny:
Blast Off Collection PackTim Holtz: Distress CollectionSpellbinders:
(Use coupon code LDS10
to get 10% off supplies needed) “Best Dad” Drink Wrap:
1. Cut one strip of printed paper 2 x 12 inches.
2. Lightly fold end of strip in half and cut a 1¾-inch notch. Repeat on opposite end.
3. Make a 2¼-inch slit in the center of the strip (start slit ½ inch from the “v” of the notch).
4. Use fourth largest scalloped circle (approximately 2½ inch size) to cut medallion from cardstock. Emboss edge and sand edges to reveal core color.
5. Write sentiment in center.
6. Slide opposite end of wrap through notch and attach medallion. “Awesomest Dad” Drink Wrap:
1. Cut 2 strips of distress cardstock 2 x 12 inches. Overlap edges about ¾ of inch and glue with craft tape.
2. Sand cardstock to reveal the core color.
3. Make a 2½ inch slit in the center of the strip (start slit 3½ inches from the edge).
4. Use the largest circle to cut printed paper and emboss edge according to instructions. Next, cut the second largest circle from cardstock and emboss.
5. Layer both circles together. Outline cardstock circle with black pen.
6. Slide opposite end of wrap through notch and attach medallion. TIPS:
* Know what kind of bottle you will be using before making slit.
* A plain circle can be substituted for scallop circle.
* Any kind of paper can be used for this project and it can be made for any occasion – birthday, party, visiting teaching, team gift, etc.
© LDS Living 2011.