Which Love Language Are You?
January 08, 2011
Start the new year by refreshing your relationships. Which love language are you?According to the book The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman, there are five major ways people show and receive love.
1. Quality Time—Candy and flowers are nice, but one-on-one time without any distractions is much better.
2. Words of Affirmation—Sometimes all it takes is a few simple words to show someone how much you love and appreciate them.
3. Physical Touch—Hold hands, share a kiss, cuddle during a movie. Show you care through touch.
4. Receiving Gifts—Bust out the presents! But it’s not materialism that wins a heart—it really is the thought that counts.
5. Acts of Service—Show it, don’t just say it. Taking out the garbage may be the key to your spouse's heart.