Weekend Craft: Neighbor Gift Pails
Oh My Crafts - December 18, 2010
These small pails are just the right size for Christmas treats or any other special gift packaging you might need!Decorate all the same or make each one an individual treasure – they are sure to please the recipient! Below are instructions for the snowflake pail.
- Any kind of electronic die cutting machine (Cricut, Eclips, Silhouette, Slice etc.)
- For this project, we used Cricut cartridge: Winter Lace
- Sky Blue Flake Vinyl
- Silver Flake Vinyl
- White Tulle - generic
- Blue rick rack – generic
- Use coupon code LDS10 to get 10% off your order from Oh My Crafts.
1. Cut a variety of snowflakes in blue and silver in all sizes no larger than 2 ½”. Because the snowflakes can be delicate, be careful choosing very small sizes as they can be difficult to work with.
2. Weed and pick out centers. (See instructions included with vinyl.)
3. Apply transfer tape to snowflakes individually, burnish.
4. Transfer one snowflake at a time to pail, burnish.
5. Repeat process.
6. Make a small tag out of scraps of vinyl and cardstock, attach to handle.
7. Knot ribbons around handle by tag.
8. Fill and enjoy!