Tribe Knew Book of Mormon Stories Before Missionaries Arrived + 4 More Facts About the Church in Paraguay
In the heart of South America lives a vibrant community of faithful Latter-day Saints whose love for the Lord is an inspiration to all who meet them. Welcome to the Church in Paraguay, where the Saints know the meaning of sacrifice and Christlike love. When it rains in Paraguay, it pours. Sheets...
The First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve travel the world meeting with members and doing good. Check out who went where in 2014 and let us know in the comments which ones we may have missed! During a CES broadcast in May of this year , Elder M. Russell Ballard made the following...
- 10 Things You Never Knew About the US Flag and the Church
- Should Mormons Give Money to Panhandlers?
- Destination: Palmyra, N.Y.
- Destination: Appalachian Highlands
- 4 Places You Must See in West Virginia
- Blessed Honored Pioneer
- Tribe Knew Book of Mormon Stories Before Missionaries Arrived + 4 More Facts About the Church in Paraguay
- See The Countries the First Presidency & Quorum of the Twelve Visited in 2014
- 3 Inspiring Stories from the Church in Honduras
- What It's Like to Attend Church in Antarctica
- David Archuleta Speaks to Youth in Ethiopia
- 5 Ways the Church is More Fun in Hawaii
- A Box of Chocolates and a Getaway
- SPONSORED: Experience Canada's Mormon Trail
- Spring Break: Family Style
- Fun for Less: Site of the Christmas Truce
- Winter Adventures
- Destinations: Castles
- Long-haul Flight Survival Tips
- Age Doesn't Matter Unless You're Cheese
- A Disposition to be Pleased
- Successful Winter Camping
- Is It Really Safe to Travel in Israel?
- Africa: A land Where Wildlife Reigns Supreme