Does it help your family to prepay for your own funeral? Find out what Dave says. Dear Dave, My wife passed away last year, and she was just 43-years old. I paid cash for the funeral and all the arrangements. Now, I’m getting solicitations from the funeral home, wanting me to prepay my...
When you're trying to get out of debt, is it okay to spend money on fun things? See what Dave has to say. Dear Dave, Should you budget for mad money, or just carrying around cash, when you’re trying to get out of debt? Aurora Dear Aurora, What really matters is the...
- Dave Says: Are Prepaid Funerals a Good Idea?
- Dave Says: Can You Still Buy Fun Things While Getting Out of Debt?
- Science Links Paying Tithing with Happiness, Success & More
- Dave Says: Should You Ever Stop Saving For Retirement?
- Dave Says: Are Home Warranties a Waste of Money?
- How Do Real People Overcome Challenges to Save for Retirement?
- SPONSORED: When to call a plumber and when to do it yourself
- SPONSORED: How to fix your leaky faucet
- SPONSORED: How to rid yourself of hard water stains
- SPONSORED: How to Save Money on Your Electric Bill
- Easy Housecleaning 5 Minutes at a Time
- What to Scrap and What to Scrapbook
- Poll: How Much Food Storage Do You Have?
- 9 Great-Tasting Survival Meals for Your 72-hour Kit
- Ultimate Disaster Preparedness Guide
- How to Plan a Preparedness Fair
- 10 Easy & Delicious Food Storage Meals
- 7 Tips for Surviving Winter