When a class action lawsuit offered a settlement, this man decided not to take the money. Find out why Dave applauded his choice. Dear Dave, I was recently notified that I am one of the beneficiaries of a class action lawsuit against a previous employer. The amount I can receive is just...
Borrowing money to buy a car isn't like borrowing money to buy a house. Dave explains why. Dear Dave, My wife and I are on Baby Step 3 of your plan. We’re also saving up to buy a car with cash. We’re about $3,000 away from our goal, but now my wife wants to go ahead and finance the rest....
- Dave Says: Be a Moral Person When Dealing with Legal Settlements
- Dave Says: Why Borrow for a House But Not for a Car?
- Dave Says: How to Give Advice to Your Parents Going Through Divorce
- Dave Says: Should You Pay Kids for Good Grades?
- Dave Says: How Can I Be Less Impulsive?
- Dave Says: How Much Do I Need to Diversify My Funds?
- SPONSORED: When to call a plumber and when to do it yourself
- SPONSORED: How to fix your leaky faucet
- SPONSORED: How to rid yourself of hard water stains
- SPONSORED: How to Save Money on Your Electric Bill
- Easy Housecleaning 5 Minutes at a Time
- What to Scrap and What to Scrapbook
- Poll: How Much Food Storage Do You Have?
- 9 Great-Tasting Survival Meals for Your 72-hour Kit
- Ultimate Disaster Preparedness Guide
- How to Plan a Preparedness Fair
- 10 Easy & Delicious Food Storage Meals
- 7 Tips for Surviving Winter