Though Dave loves animals and has three dogs of his own, see why he advises landlords to be keep their properties strictly "pet-unfriendly." Dear Dave, I have several rental properties, and lately I’ve been spending a ton of money remodeling them because I allow pets. Do you think I should...
When retirement comes along, what do you do when you have multiple sources of income along with some debt? Find out what Dave thinks you can do to get the most out of your funds. Dear Dave, I’m retired, and my husband plans to work for several more years. We have $130,000 in savings...
- Dave Says: No Pets Allowed
- Dave Says: How to Get the Most Out of Your Retirement Funds
- Dave Says: When to Ask for a Raise
- Dave Says: Hands Off the 529 Savings Account
- Dave Says: How to Leave an Estate for Your Family
- Dave Says: Playing with House Money
- SPONSORED: When to call a plumber and when to do it yourself
- SPONSORED: How to fix your leaky faucet
- SPONSORED: How to rid yourself of hard water stains
- SPONSORED: How to Save Money on Your Electric Bill
- Easy Housecleaning 5 Minutes at a Time
- What to Scrap and What to Scrapbook
- Poll: How Much Food Storage Do You Have?
- 9 Great-Tasting Survival Meals for Your 72-hour Kit
- Ultimate Disaster Preparedness Guide
- How to Plan a Preparedness Fair
- 10 Easy & Delicious Food Storage Meals
- 7 Tips for Surviving Winter