Rarely does Dave say that paying off your debt should go on the back burner. But in this instance, something else takes precedence. Find out what it is. Dear Dave, I’m a 26-year-old journalist making $26,000 annually, and the only debt I have is $31,000 in student loans. I’m following your...
What's the best way to sell your car when you still owe on it? Dave knows a few tricks to get you the most bang for your buck. Dear Dave, How do you sell a vehicle with a lien amount that’s higher than the actual value of the car? Miranda Dear Miranda, First, you have to find a way to...
- Dave Says: When Not to Worry about Paying Off Debt
- Dave Says: How to Sell Your Car
- Dave Says: Should You Pay Off Your House or Build Up Your Retirement?
- Dave Says: How to Sell a House
- Dave Says: Should You Invest in Asset Allocation?
- Dave Says: Why You Should Pay Your Tithing
- SPONSORED: When to call a plumber and when to do it yourself
- SPONSORED: How to fix your leaky faucet
- SPONSORED: How to rid yourself of hard water stains
- SPONSORED: How to Save Money on Your Electric Bill
- Easy Housecleaning 5 Minutes at a Time
- What to Scrap and What to Scrapbook
- Poll: How Much Food Storage Do You Have?
- 9 Great-Tasting Survival Meals for Your 72-hour Kit
- Ultimate Disaster Preparedness Guide
- How to Plan a Preparedness Fair
- 10 Easy & Delicious Food Storage Meals
- 7 Tips for Surviving Winter