What's the best way to sell your car when you still owe on it? Dave knows a few tricks to get you the most bang for your buck. Dear Dave, How do you sell a vehicle with a lien amount that’s higher than the actual value of the car? Miranda Dear Miranda, First, you have to find a way to...
What should you do when you could either pay off your house faster or invest more into your retirement fund? If you know Dave, his answer won't surprise you. Dear Dave, If you have a mortgage that will be paid off in the next two or three years, should you pay extra toward the house or invest...
- Dave Says: How to Sell Your Car
- Dave Says: Should You Pay Off Your House or Build Up Your Retirement?
- Dave Says: How to Sell a House
- Dave Says: Should You Invest in Asset Allocation?
- Dave Says: Why You Should Pay Your Tithing
- Dave Says: Do Not Consolidate Your Debt
- SPONSORED: When to call a plumber and when to do it yourself
- SPONSORED: How to fix your leaky faucet
- SPONSORED: How to rid yourself of hard water stains
- SPONSORED: How to Save Money on Your Electric Bill
- Easy Housecleaning 5 Minutes at a Time
- What to Scrap and What to Scrapbook
- Poll: How Much Food Storage Do You Have?
- 9 Great-Tasting Survival Meals for Your 72-hour Kit
- Ultimate Disaster Preparedness Guide
- How to Plan a Preparedness Fair
- 10 Easy & Delicious Food Storage Meals
- 7 Tips for Surviving Winter