What does a mortgage accelerator program really do for you? What are the benefits and what are the costs? Dave's got the answers. Dear Dave, Should I pay a nominal fee to be enrolled in a mortgage accelerator program? Jennifer Dear Jennifer, No, you should not. Mortgage accelerator programs...
Want to put your Christmas plans in perspective? According to AAA’s yearly holiday travel forecast, an estimated 93.3 million Americans will travel more than 50 miles from their homes this holiday season. 90% of those trips will be by car, and 54% of those road trips (you still following the math?) will be undertaken by just one or two adults. See if you can calculate how many cars that puts on the road between December 22nd and January 1st.
- Dave Says: Costs of Mortgage Accelerator Programs
- Dave Says: Teach Your Kids to Give for Christmas
- Dave Says: How to Help Your Wayward Child
- Dave Says: What Is Your Real Net Worth?
- Dave Says: When to Keep Business in the Family (And When Not to)
- Dave Says: Buy a Better Car for Gas Mileage?
- SPONSORED: When to call a plumber and when to do it yourself
- SPONSORED: How to fix your leaky faucet
- SPONSORED: How to rid yourself of hard water stains
- SPONSORED: How to Save Money on Your Electric Bill
- Easy Housecleaning 5 Minutes at a Time
- What to Scrap and What to Scrapbook
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Road Trip
- How to Winterize Your Car
- Winter Camping (and other Signs of Insanity)
- Food Storage Recipe: Old-fashioned Veggie Soup
- How to Make Baby Food from Food Storage
- How to Build a Fire