What a great tip from Dave to save more money faster for your family to receive after you're gone. Dear Dave, My mom is 71 and debt-free. She’s investing $600 a month in a universal life insurance policy worth $250,000 because she wants to leave something behind when she dies. What could she...
Not sure where to keep your savings? Check out Dave's advice on short-term investments. Dear Dave, My wife and I just became debt-free, and we’re saving for our first house. We have about $75,000 in savings, and we’d like to buy a home with cash in the next few years. Where do you think we...
- Dave Says: How to Leave an Estate for Your Family
- Dave Says: Playing with House Money
- Dave Says: How Much Should Your House Payment Be?
- Dave Says: Why a Roth 401(k) Is Your Best Retirement Option
- Dave Says: Should You Buy a Used or New Car?
- Dave Says: Why Spending More on Teens Is Okay
- SPONSORED: When to call a plumber and when to do it yourself
- SPONSORED: How to fix your leaky faucet
- SPONSORED: How to rid yourself of hard water stains
- SPONSORED: How to Save Money on Your Electric Bill
- Easy Housecleaning 5 Minutes at a Time
- What to Scrap and What to Scrapbook
- Poll: How Much Food Storage Do You Have?
- 9 Great-Tasting Survival Meals for Your 72-hour Kit
- Ultimate Disaster Preparedness Guide
- How to Plan a Preparedness Fair
- 10 Easy & Delicious Food Storage Meals
- 7 Tips for Surviving Winter