Children love to perform the Nativity, but sometimes they can lose interest faster than we would like. Check out these kid-friendly Nativity scripts to help keep things short and sweet. What better way to bring in the true spirit of Christmas than reminding the family the reason for our...
Whether your guest speaker backs out or you simply run out of time to plan anything elaborate, if you find yourself fumbling for something fun and productive to do on mutual night, we’ve got you covered with this list of seven last-minute mutual ideas. 1. Scriptionary Materials:...
- Kid-Friendly Nativity Scripts
- Simple Last Minute Mutual Ideas
- Winner: The Best Animated Disney Movie
- 7 Great LDS Family Games
- Trivia Quiz: Heroines of the Old Testament
- Pioneer Trivia Quiz
- Should You Pay Your Kids for Good Grades?
- How to Stop a Cyberbully
- How to Keep Your Kids Safe on iPhones (and Other Apple Devices)
- What Teens Wish You Knew
- How to Prepare Children for Baptism
- What Teachers Wish You Knew
- Dave Says: How About Pet Insurance?
- Slashing Pet-care Costs
- Pet Preparedness
- Pet Boarding Tips
- Holiday Pet Safety