Church Info What They're
Saying About "Us" News
from Utah Mormons
We Know Best of
LDS Blogs Saints
& Sports Arts &
& Features What We
Helps Everything Else
hot items VIEW ALL HOT ITEMS
MR says: What a unique, touching letter from this anonymous LDS kidney donor. Follow the link for the complete letter. Last night a surprisingly touching topic was posted to Reddit’s r/Military sub forum by a man whose step-mother had recently undergone a kidney transplant. The man’s father sent him a...
MR says: After President Uchtdorf explained it this way last month, we're glad to see an official announcement confirming that! The LDS Church's semiannual General Women's Meeting is now an official session of the faith's semiannual general conferences. “The First Presidency has decided that the General...
MR says: No matter what job or hobby Latter-day Saints have, they find ways to stand faithful and do their best! There are many things a missionary has to worry about when returning home from two-year service for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: going back to school, finding a job, catching...
recent itemsVIEW ALL RECENT ITEMS
- Why Doctrine and Covenants 76 is So Significantdeseretnews.com
- 25 Types of Prayers to Trylds.net
- LDS Kidney Donor Leaves 'Maintenance Instructions' for Recipientwww.ijreview.com
- Mormon Father, Son Authors Balance Horror with Faithdeseretnews.com
- 10 Things Happy People Do Every Daywww.millennialmormons.com
- Tabernacle Choir Reveals New Christmas Concert Characterwww.mormontabernaclechoir.org
- Dating Coaches Address LDS Singles' Concernsdeseretnews.com
- Church Confirms Women's Meeting Now Part of General Conferencedeseretnews.com
- The Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Connections to Basketballsource: www.mormontabernaclechoir.org
- LDS Mother with Triplets Feels Blessed to be Expecting Twinssource: deseretnews.com
- Local Paper Reports on Construction of Colorado Templesource: coloradoan.com
- Why You Should Stop Wondering if You're 'Good Enough'source: www.millennialmormons.com
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Claims Prestigious Recognition at 2014 Rocky Mountain Emmy Awardssource: www.mormontabernaclechoir.org
- First Presidency Issues Letter Encouraging Political Participation, Votingsource: Newsroom.lds.org
- Mormons in the Rodeo: LDS Competitors Find Extra Strength in Faithsource: deseretnews.com
- 20 Interesting Temple Facts You May Not Knowsource: www.aggielandmormons.org
best of lds blogsVIEW ALL BLOG ARTICLES
MR says: You may also want to read 10 Things to be Grateful For When Everything Seems to be Going Wrong. We all want to be happy… duh. And if anyone is obsessed with the...
MR says: Though directed to those who are dating, blogger Daniel Lefoll reminds us that we are all valued daughters and sons of God. I recently had a conversation with a good friend about dating. Among other things, we talked about how rejection affects men and women on a personal level. He then confessed...