Church Info What They're
Saying About "Us" News
from Utah Mormons
We Know Best of
LDS Blogs Saints
& Sports Arts &
& Features What We
Helps Everything Else
hot items VIEW ALL HOT ITEMS
Bullies are a problem for millions of people worldwide--but one LDS couple is fighting back. “The Stop It Foundation started with the suicide death of 14-year-old Samuel Bresee on June 9th of 2014.” So reads the website for the new non-profit organization, The Stop It Foundation, created...
Elder Perry's thyroid cancer has spread to his lungs and been diagnosed as terminal. He will no longer be attending meetings. Photo from LDS Church News archives Elder Perry's cancer was reported terminal this Friday. A statement released by Church spokesman Eric Hawkins, Senior Manager...
MR says: This miracle is so amazing, it's almost unbelievable. Chun Chen was just a little boy, not yet four years old, when his parents took him to a playground. He wandered off and found an arcade where people put coins in machines and played video games. He was mesmerized, but suddenly he realized his...
recent itemsVIEW ALL RECENT ITEMS
- LDS Couple Launches Anti-Bullying Foundationldsliving.com
- Famed 'Mormon Panorama' to Be Put on Display in Utahldschurchnews.com
- To LDS Women: A Stake President's Take on Your Beauty, Purpose, and Prioritieslds.net
- BYU Museum of Art Acquires Previously Lost Carl Bloch Painting of the Saviordeseretnews.com
- LDS.org Media Library Adds Resources in 5 New Languagesldsliving.com
- Health Update: Elder Perry's Cancer Now in His Lungsldsliving.com
- President Monson Takes Time to Visit Sick Missionarywww.missiongeek.net
- How This Blind LDS Woman Ran the Boston Marathonldschurchnews.com
- 12 Years After He Got Lost as a Child, Man Finds Mother While Investigating the Churchsource: ldschurchnews.com
- Elder Holland Appointed to the Boy Scouts' National Boardsource: ldschurchnews.com
- Angel Moroni Placed on Sapporo Japan Temple (Photos + Video)source: ldsliving.com
- 10 Secular Studies About the Family that Apostles Have Cited in Conferencesource: millennialstar.org
- LDS Mom's Service Lessons for Her Kids Turn Into Nonprofitsource: lds.net
- A Mormon Tries Meditating With Buddhists--And Learns a Great Lessonsource: www.whatsoeverisgood.com
- 5 Un-Christlike Ways to Communicate and How to Avoid Themsource: mormon.org
- A Lesson Learned When a Prophet Visited Prisonsource: leadinglds.com
best of lds blogsVIEW ALL BLOG ARTICLES
MR says: Have you ever had an experience with an apostle? Leave us a comment below! My father passed away. Yes, you know him. My dad: the firework salesman. The builder of log homes. The creator of Him. Now all those happy changes we were looking forward to suddenly darkened. My father would never see my...
MR says: "Either you are moving forward or you are standing still. There’s no halfway." -Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdorf Reaching a plateau in any aspect of our life is better than never having done so. Think about it....