Church Info What They're
Saying About "Us" News
from Utah Mormons
We Know Best of
LDS Blogs Saints
& Sports Arts &
& Features What We
Helps Everything Else
hot items VIEW ALL HOT ITEMS
MR says: We're amazed by the faith and dedication of this LDS couple. What an incredible amount of good they are doing in the lives of these children! This is the story of a man and a woman who couldn’t have children of their own, so they adopted them — and kept on adopting. Seventeen in all, and...
MR says: Sounds like a pretty accurate description of trek to us! Follow the link to listen to the story. In 1856, Mormons walking to Salt Lake City, dragging wooden carts, got stuck in a blizzard. Each year, thousands of Mormon teenagers return to that site to follow in the footsteps of their ancestors....
recent itemsVIEW ALL RECENT ITEMS
- When The Primary Program Goes Hilariously Wrongldssmile.com
- LDS Couple Relies on Faith to Raise 17 Adopted, Disabled Childrendeseretnews.com
- Provo MTC Missionaries to Return to Main Campusheraldextra.com
- Historian Says Media is Blending LDS Church Members More into Societystandard.net
- NPR Takes Inside Look at LDS Pioneer Treknpr.org
- Grandmother Completes Personal Progress for the First Time at Request of Granddaughterldschurchnews.com
- Joseph F. Smith Letters to His Sister Reveal Valuable Historic Informationldschurchnews.com
- Jenna Kim Jones: The New, Cool Face of Mormonismdeseretnews.com
- The Story Behind the Viral Missionary Dancing Videosource: ldsliving.com
- LDS Husband and Father also a Firefighter and Wakeboard Championsource: ldschurchnews.com
- Church Releases New Page & Video about Temple Garmentssource: Newsroom.lds.org
- Police Arrest Suspects in Duchesne Church Vandalism Casesource: deseretnews.com
- Sharing Light By Serving Otherssource: tofw.com
- How to Give a Meetinghouse Toursource: missionhome.com
- Angel Moroni Placed on Indianapolis Temple (Photos)source: indystar.com
- 'Meet the Mormons' Still Growing in Box Office, Expanding to More Screenssource: deseretnews.com
best of lds blogsVIEW ALL BLOG ARTICLES
MR says: Follow the link for more of these humorous stories, straight from the mouths of kids! It’s one of the most looked to programs during Sacrament meeting, the Primary Program. You see sweet little kids go up and sing and give talks in their adorable little voices. If you’ve been lucky enough to...
MR says: What a great list, compiled from a devotional by Elder Holland. Follow the link for the rest of the tips. 1. Dating should not be separated from discipleship. "Believe that your faith has everything to do with your romance, because it does. You separate dating from discipleship at your peril....
MR says: Wow. What a great list of of simple, but powerful ways to improve your marriage. It’s the small things that over time create the happiest, most loving, eternal marriages. The Lord teaches this eternal principle that “by small and simple things are great things brought to pass” (Alma...